Premium Advert
Plant Expo 2016
Ads by ForumAds

Author Topic: Daylilies from Daylily Park.  (Read 618 times)

Offline Eddie Pringle

• Master Gardener
    • View Profile
Daylilies from Daylily Park.
« on: October 30, 2012, 20:59:39 PM »
I browsed the daylily Park website and could not help but fall totally in love with some of the beauties displayed on this website. I placed my order on the website and a day or two later the deal was done. Chris posted them on Monday 22/10/2012. They were collected from the PO on Friday 26/10/2012 on my behalf and i received them on 28/10/2012.

Below some pics of the packaging. The plants from Chris is such healthy specimens that even after 7 days in a sealed box the centre leaves grew by between 50 and 75 mm.

I only ordered 15 from Chris but on opening the parcel i found a total of 30 plants in the box. Chris thank you very much for your generosity.

I have browsed various other websites for daylilies and by comparison the prices from Chris still beats them all. One of the one's on your website that my wife really adored i did not order and when i received my parcel i found that one as a gift.

Chris thank you once again for your generosity and excellent service. I really appreciate this gesture.

Kind regards
Eddie

Offline Berge

• Pro Gardener
    • View Profile
Re: Daylilies from Daylily Park.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 22:19:47 PM »
Eddie, I would love to have you to do my selling. You seems to be a master.
Thank you for the kind words, however, I cannot take the credit for everything. Yes I did give you 5 bonus plants, but the others must have been sneaked in by my gardener. His passion is to give extras(and I can live with it).
Daylilies are tough plants. I use to send plants overnight, but with speed service so expensive, I now advise my customers to take ordinary post.
Chris